- Everything and Everyone is sound.
- Your actions can’t be indiscriminate, because they involve energy, time, logistics, etc, all of which are strictly limited. However, your response can be.
- Be like a forest, which in chaos, unlike a garden, is self-sufficient in a beautiful way.
- Life is the most important piece here. If you start to get bombarded with unwanted feelings, rest assured that your focus has been shifted. Life at its core can only be joyful.
- Bodies are just accumulated information/memories/karma. Look pass through it.
- Always strive for creating a safe distance between you and your karma. Because you aren’t your karma. Dump it. (‘It’ includes -body, mind, or emotions).