- Trust no one. Always double check.
- Be aware of the latest updates on your surroundings. Watch CNN 🙂
- Keep posting on social networks, and don’t forget to turn on the location services on your phone.
- Keep a tab on the border crossings such as state borders and national borders.
- Keep some gasoline in spare inside the car trunk.
- Put 911 and insurance contacts on speed dials.
- Have some cash inside the car, wallet and luggage bag. More often than not, all three things (car, wallet, luggage bag) would never be accessible at the same time.
- Prefer “drive-thru” than “park and eat”. Parking is the biggest unavoidable problem while traveling.
- Don’t forget to enable find your iPhone feature.